Friday, August 18, 2006

Food poisoning sucks

Well I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks, I've been down from food poisoning, a bunch of us came down with it after a delightful meal at McDonald's it was the only common factor with all that got it.

To get over it I stayed in bed the first day without eating anything the second day I didn't eat a thing but I went clubbing and drank a huge amount of booze, if it can kill a liver it should be able to kill food poisoning right? the third day I had a little to eat but had a mean hang over, i thought screw this the best cure for a hang over is to drink more so I went out again and drank even more.

This happened over the last week and the week before that I just couldn't get motivated into posting anything, I'm gonna need to upgrade my Internet connection, sick of waiting for streams that cut out half way through the video.

No comments: